Serwuser.pl!  
  •  FAQ  •   Szukaj  •   U篡tkownicy  •   Grupy  •  Rejestracja  •   Zaloguj  • 
Odej軼ie czopa 郵uzowego angielski dla dzieci http://www.piaskownica.eu/jezyk-angielski-dla-dzieci Lekarze Warszawa
Poprzedni temat :: Nast瘼ny temat
Let's talk in English!
Autor Wiadomo嗆
Sarina
Znajomy amator
chochlik z po逝dnia

Do陰czy豉: 14 Mar 2013
Wys豉ny: 2013-04-08, 08:12   Let's talk in English!

Hi guys! As I suppose all of you speak English, I'd like to start a little conversation in this language. Let's practice a bit.

Well, I didn't introduce myself in my own topic so I'll do it here.
My name's Sarina and I'm 21. I love learning languages, travelling, meeting people, knowing new countries, cities, cultures. Actually I'm big a fan of the cinema... I especially love Almodovar's and Amenabar's movies but also a bit of turkish and italian scene. I also have some other interestes like history, theology, dancing... I like changing all the time so I often start one thing and I leave it for something new. :roll:
Before my English was better, I had some english speaking friends and we were talking only in English so I knew a lot of vocabulary and my language were more fluent, now I sometimes use it in work and I "hear" this language in home (my flatmate is american) but my friends normally start talking in other languages and I don't use it anymore like before so I forgot a lot of things... :( Hope I'll get better.

Greetings and kisses!

beethoven
Nowy u篡tkownik

Do陰czy: 29 Mar 2013
Sk康: z Zasiedmiog鏎ogrodu
Wys豉ny: 2013-04-09, 23:35   

Hi Sarina!

Sarina napisa/a:
Hope I'll get better.

I'm sure that you will. I think I have something, what can help you. There is a nice Web Page if you want to practice your English: http://speaking24.com/

There you can speak to people who want to practice their English from whole the World. You can use many kinds of IM.

Personally I tried speak to two people, but nobody answered ): Forever alone...

BTW: What do you prefer? Working at our beutiful homeland or at exile?

Sorry for my spelling and grammar mistakes.

Borcejn

Pom鏬: 2 razy
Do陰czy: 07 Mar 2013
Sk康: Ma這polska
Wys豉ny: 2013-04-14, 17:21   

I would like to warmly thank users of this forum, for filling the empty space. Today I can say with certainty, that SEO will not go in vain. In my opinion, we will feel the first effects of these actions soon. Best regards and I thank You once again.

PS If anyone knows the number to Ruget and Ervisha, let me know!

Sarina
Znajomy amator
chochlik z po逝dnia

Wys豉ny: 2013-04-16, 13:11   

Thanks, beethoven, I'll try this site!

beethoven napisa/a:
BTW: What do you prefer? Working at our beutiful homeland or at exile?

Now I'm thinking in go to work to England, Holland or Norway, actually I'm looking for any job. Since the last hollidays I was doing a lot of things, I was waitress, public relations, web/graphic designer, chef... I was selling mobile phones and clothes :roll: Now I'd love to have any better work...What about you?

Borcejn napisa/a:
I would like to warmly thank users of this forum, for filling the empty space. Today I can say with certainty, that SEO will not go in vain. In my opinion, we will feel the first effects of these actions soon. Best regards and I thank You once again.

Hope we'll get a lot of new, active users :) I'll look for someone, maybe anyone of my friends will join the forum :)

jelczurr
white trash

Pom鏬: 2 razy
Do陰czy: 13 Mar 2013
Sk康: Lublinium
Wys豉ny: 2013-05-20, 18:23   

Waht films has Amenabar directed? I dunno this guy.

Sarina
Znajomy amator
chochlik z po逝dnia

Wys豉ny: 2013-07-14, 23:06   

The others, Agora, the main version of Vanilla Sky (Abre los ojos), Tesis... :)
http://www.filmweb.pl/person/Alejandro.Amenabar

Wy鈍ietl posty z ostatnich:   
Odpowiedz do tematu
Nie mo瞠sz pisa nowych temat闚
Nie mo瞠sz odpowiada w tematach
Nie mo瞠sz zmienia swoich post闚
Nie mo瞠sz usuwa swoich post闚
Nie mo瞠sz g這sowa w ankietach
Nie mo瞠sz za陰cza plik闚 na tym forum
Nie mo瞠sz 軼i庵a za陰cznik闚 na tym forum
Wersja do druku

Skocz do: